For Medical Facilities
Using the Surgical Serenity Solutions Music
in Your Hospital or Surgery Center
Before and after a surgical procedure, patients experience fear, stress and anxiety. As a result, they may have:
- A greater negative reaction to anesthesia
- Increased pain perception
- Risk of addiction to post-operative opioids
- Reduced satisfaction with the care they received
Note: Personal Pandora and similar accounts don’t legally allow broadcasting to patients
Surgical Serenity Solutions offers patented music playlists specifically designed to help reduce patient anxiety and pain perception by engaging rhythmic entrainment.
We offer 2 options:
1. The Complete Hospital Music with Surgery Kit
2. Purchase a 1-year license for our app containing our 5 proprietary rhythmic entrainment playlists and provide your own hardware. Click the button below to complete a form so that we can contact you to customize your license.
Hospitals, Surgery Centers, Dental Offices and Medical Spas
When it comes to differentiating your services from the competition, an enhanced patient experience goes hand in hand with positive outcomes. Our headphone solutions and patented playlists help demonstrate your commitment to patient comfort and care.
Physicians and Clinicians
As a physician or member of the patient care team, you want the best possible outcomes for your patients. Providing a personalized experience using Surgical Serenity Solutions playlists has helped improved patient satisfaction and reduce recovery times.
Patients have used Surgical Serenity Solutions’ patented music in the following types of clinical procedures
|• Abdominal aortic aneurysm||• Routine immunizations|
|• Cardiac catheterization lab procedures||• Hysterectomy|
|• Cardiac surgery||• Joint replacement|
|• Labor and delivery, including C-section||• Chemotherapy|
|• Lithotripsy||• Colonoscopy|
|• Pediatric heart surgery||• Dental surgery|
|• Spine surgery||• Eye surgery|
|• Bariatric procedures||• Blood draws|
How is music curated and sequenced to enable rhythmic entrainment different from listening to commercially available music ?
Our patented process leverages music chosen to enable rhythmic entrainment, helping the body and mind relax.
Our Rhythmic Entrainment Music/Playlist vs. Commercial Music/Playlists
Rhythmic Entrainment Music/Playlists
- Music is curated and sequenced, and clinically proven to synchronize the heart rate and breathing
- Music is purely instrumental, which more relaxing and more conducive to rhythmic entrainment
- Playlist sequence is specifically designed to encourage entrainment rapidly
- Music is specifically chosen to be unfamiliar to avoid potentially negative associations
- Songs/genres not specifically designed for relaxation or to engage rhythmic entrainment
- Music often contains lyrics
- Random order of songs/playlists
- Music is often familiar and can bring up unpleasant associations
The Surgical Serenity Solutions App features these playlists
More about the Surgical Serenity Solutions App…
For iPhone, iTouch or Android
Users can select one or multiple playlists
Playlists are designed to for continuous play throughout the procedure, regardless of length
We recommend that patients listen to playlists in earbuds or headphones to eliminate extraneous noise and conversations