Surgical Serenity Headphones
Headphones include: Cordless Headphones, USB Cord, and instructions for use
No downloading music files
No hassle of ear buds that may fall out
No wires or cords to get in the doctor’s way
Our Headphones are “Surgery Ready!” Your music will arrive on high-quality, self-contained, cordless headphones that are already pre-loaded with your surgical music. Our headphones rest gently on the ears with lightweight foam pads. They fit over the ears from behind so that patients can recline without feeling them or having them fall off. Just unpack and you are ready to listen!
Note: Payments are made through PayPal. You do NOT need a PayPal account in order to make a purchase on PayPal.
All major credit cards are accepted. Surgical Serenity Solutions is a subsidiary of Healing Music Enterprises.
Surgical Serenity Solutions Guarantee
We stand behind our products 100%. We test each one before it is shipped but we also understand that from time to time a problem may occur. We will be happy to fix the situation if one of our products is damaged or not working properly.
We will replace or repair the defective product with a smile. However, we cannot be held accountable for any damages that occur in your possession
- Send us a complete statement of what the problem is.
- If the product needs to be returned to us, we will issue a “Return Authorization number.”
Please do not return the product without the authorization.
- When you receive your authorization, return the headphones, USB cable, and the original packaging.
- Upon receipt, we will replace or repair the product.
- Hospital Products have special requirements for infection control. Headphones should be checked upon receipt. Any defects will be handled before the item is used in the hospital.
Please remember to return all items that were included in your original shipment. Missing items will cause a delay in processing your return.